CeMAT Australia is the country’s largest intralogistics and materials handling show, committed to increasing efficiency in the supply chain to reduce overheads through IT solutions, automation and innovation.
CeMAT Australia 2018 will be held at the Melbourne Conference and Exhibition Centre from Tuesday 24 July to Thursday 26 July 2018.
To date, event highlights will include:
- Knowledge Theatre, which includes presentations by market leaders; topics will include how industry pioneers have overcome problems and implemented leading solutions, nationally and globally
- The industry’s leading names presenting and demonstrating the latest technologies
Media are welcome to attend the event to interview speakers and produce their own content over the show days. More details about the opportunities at the event will be released over the coming months, but please do get in touch to discuss specific ideas.
- CeMAT Australia provides an insight into future of logistics and materials handling – 14 July 2016
- Technology and people deliver for materials handling and intralogistics industry – 13 July 2016
- Leaders of intralogistics and material handling industry share challenges and plans for future – 12 July 2016
- CeMAT Australia sets trends in the retail industry – 12 July 2016
- Top 3 system suppliers confirmed for CeMAT Australia – 24 May 2016
- CeMAT Australia attracting top national and international names to show – 28 April 2016
- Innovation at the heart of the intralogistics and materials handling industry – 4 April 2016
- Dematic signed for CeMAT – 10 January 2016
- CeMAT confirmed for second year – 10 December 2015